PADI Open Water Diver Course (Kursus Diving PADI tingkat Pemula)
Course in Jakarta:
Rp.5.900.000 Rp.5.500.000 (until February 2021)
Special price for group booking more than 2 pax
Materials, pool entrance, exam trip to Pramuka Island (accommodation, boat, 4x dive), gear rental, log book, e-card PADI
Course in Jakarta & Bali (theory & pool in Jakarta + dive in Bali: Rp.7.000.000 (minimum 2 person)
Materials, pool entrance, exam trip to Amed/Padang Bai Bali (accommodation, transport, 4x dive), gear rental, log book, e-card PADI
Ancol ticket, flight, meals, insurance, personal expenses
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Course in Jakarta:
Rp.5.750.000 Rp.5.300.000 (until February 2021)
Materials, trip to Pramuka Island (accommodation, boat, 5x dive), license card PADI.
Course in Bali: Rp.7.250.000 (minimum 2 person)
Materials, trip to Tulamben/Amed/Padang Bai Bali (accommodation, transport, 5x dive), e-card PADI.
Ancol ticket, flight, scuba unit, meals, insurance, personal expenses
PADI Rescue Diver + EFR Course
Materials, Pool entrance, Trip 2D1N to Pramuka Island, e-card PADI.
Ancol ticket, gear rental, meals, personal expenses
PADI Divemaster Course
Emergency First Response Course
After the course, we encourage you to improve your diving skills and join our trips
- Why PADI? PADI is the world’s largest scuba training agency. By choosing PADI, you choose a strong brand name, probably the most famous agency but also the one that imposes the most constraints in terms of standards to be respected. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI certification card will be recognized and accepted. In fact, on most scuba diving adventures, you’ll be surrounded by other PADI Divers who made the same certification choice you did – to train with the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving training organization. More info about PADI, click here.
- How long does it take to complete the open water diver course? Minimum 5 days (depend on your progress & readiness). 2 days is for theory class session, 1 day for pool session, another 2 days for exam trip (on weekend).
- When is the course schedule? We are flexible. The schedule will be managed together by you and your instructor.
- Does the course require minimum student to start? No. One student is enough to start the course.
- I am not good swimmer, can I still learn to dive? Yes you can, you only have to perform 300m snorkel.
- I am over 50 years old, can I still learn to dive? As long as you are in good health you should be able to dive. Having a doctor approval is the best solution for any worries you have.