– Two material design for high performance
– Patented Angled Blade Design
– Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
– Reinforced side-rails creates stability
– TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
– Balanced Flexibility gives powerful propulsion without fatigue
– Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.):
A standard flat fin inhibits propulsion solely by fault of design. An angle between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg remains when the leg is extended to kick. This angle causes approximately 10% of the propulsion to be lost. The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
– EZ Strap and Buckle System:
TUSAs EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.