PADI Open Water Diver Course
Pool at GOR Simprug, Exam trip 2D1N to Pramuka Island (4x dive, boat, accommodation), gear rental, materials, log book, license card PADI.
Ancol entrance fee, personal expenses, meals
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
PADI Rescue Diver Course
PADI EFR Course
PADI Divemaster Course
After the course, we encourage you to improve your diving skills and join our dive safaris
- How long does it take to complete the open water diver course? Minimum 4 days (depend on your progress & readiness). The first 2 days is for theory class session & pool session (2-3 hours per session), another 2 days for exam trip (on weekend).
- When is the course schedule? We are very flexible. The course schedule will be managed together by you and your instructor.
- Does the course require minimum student to start? No. One student is enough to start the course. However, we need minimum two students for the exam trip, but normally we have exam trip every weekend.
- I am not good swimmer, can I still learn to dive? Yes you can, you only have to perform 300m snorkel.
- I am over 50 years old, can I still learn to dive? As long as you have good general health you should be able to dive. Having a doctor approve of you medical history is the best solution for any worries you have.